I started blogging in ’05 but started this site in ’08, and at that time, there were a bunch of memes going around, wherein one blogger would “tag” a bunch of others with an award or a series of questions to answer. Here are some of those old posts, in case you’ve forgotten.
Well, apparently, Kevin has forgotten that it’s not 2008 any more, but given my frequent inability to find inspiration for new material after over 350 posts, I’ll play along. He tagged me to answer the following questions:
- Ginger or MaryAnn?
Mary Ann. Yes, I like redheads over brunettes, but Mary Ann had the better personality. And, as we learned in Pulp Fiction about dogs, “Dogs got personality. Personality goes a long way.” Same with women.
- What would you use to dilute water?
- What mnemonic would you use to help you remember how to spell “mnemonic”?
My Necrophiliac Enigmatic Motherfuckin’ Octogenarian Neighbor Is Cool
- What is your theme song?
- Cake or pie, and what kind?
- What’s the worst movie you ever saw in its entirety?
The Avenging Disco Godfather in high school. I have no idea why we thought this would be a good movie.
- What celebrity would you NOT mind your significant other having a one-nighter with?
- Six of one or half a dozen of the other?
Half a dozen, because it could be a Baker’s dozen.
- What you gon’ do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?
If you touch it, I’ma start some drama. You don’t want no drama.
- Vampires or zombies – which would you try to kill first?
Zombies, because I keep seeing them all over Atlanta, and they’re clearly real. And scary.
- Who are three people who’ve never been in my kitchen?
Cliff Clavin, Buddy the Elf, and the Avenging Disco Godfather.
I’m suppose to tag a bunch of folks I want to answer some questions now, but I won’t. Not everyone likes these nostalgic games like I do, because not every0ne is as cool as I am. It must suck to be “not everyone.”