Encouraged by a barrage of request-filled emails and comments wanting more, below are additional highly-recommended sources of “teaching moments” for you and your progeny, compliments of the Muskrat library:
1) He Don’t Mean Nothin’ By It: My First Book on Domestic Violence. Learn what Daddy means when he says, “I done told you twice!” as a condition precedent to delivering the backhand!
2) Form over Function: A Pictorial Guide to Ribbed “Wife Beater” Tank-Tops. More than just a means to an end for displaying tats!
3) The Gauntlet: Why Daddy’s Inoperable Cars Litter our Lawn. Believe it or not, they’re not just your playground–they’re also a great place to get high or fornicate!
4) Gettin’ that Relief Check: My First Book on Welfare Fraud. Sure, Mommy could get a job. But why the hell would she want to do that?
5) Sheep in No Clothing: My first Book on Bestiality. Why is Daddy always visiting Farmer Dan’s yard at night? And, why does he itch so badly when he gets back?
6) Beyond Bigfoot and Gravedigger: My First Book on Monster Trucks. When size matters most.
7) The Litigation Lottery: Turning Your Lawsuit Into a White House with a Walk-In Closet. How you can turn your hunger and poverty into a sympathetic picture to show a jury of your peers after a feigned accident–complete with referrals to unscrupulous shysters!
For more literature fit for a trailer park princess, check out these funny blogs!