me in 21 days

running-of-the-bulls

What the hell have I agreed to do?

(source)

20 responses to “me in 21 days”

1. Padded undies all around!
    Always Home and Uncool´s last blog post ..Friends and Workers: An Uncool and His Money, Part 1

woot!

2. Can I refer you to a great insurance agent for reasonable life and AD&D coverage?
    Nancy (@ Spinning My Plates)´s last blog post ..Preaching to the choir

Yes! I actually am looking to get some LTD insurance. I have life but need something to cover permanent disability.

Part of me hopes this doesn’t go well, just so you don’t become one of those thrill-seeker junkies.

The other part of me cried a little and is much ore afraid than I was two minutes and 34 seconds ago.

Do they have socialized medicine in Spain??

I don’t think I’ll turn into that…that phase was 15 years ago.

4. Avitable says:

You know, I can just stab you in the ass a few times and hit you with a bat and we can call it even.
    Avitable´s last blog post ..My Interview with Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess (no, she’s not dead)

Would you really do that for me? I’m touched.

5. Jett says:

Please put me in the will.

(I have ten million questions, starting with, “Who are you doing this with?”)
    Jett´s last blog post ..a certain amount of magic and science

Okay…maybe make sure I’m caught up on any invoices.

My work wife, Chris. It was planned and paid for last year, so…yeah. Onward!

6. Dave2 says:

I hope your time in Barcelona comes BEFORE you’re a stain on the pavement of Pamplona!

I’m spending time in Barcelona before and after (I hope) the run!

7. Miss Britt says:

Oh my God. I can’t believe you are really going to run with the bulls!!!! That’s kind of amazing – and also something I just recently used as an example of stupid shit people do just because.

But still. It’s pretty freaking epic.
    Miss Britt´s last blog post ..How to “Be Present” Even If You Hate Meditating

I can’t help my friend’s turning 40 and asking for this.

8. I call dibs on all your stuff.
    Didactic Pirate´s last blog post ..Actual Faces for the New Faces of Dad

It’s not all that great, but okay.

9. jco says:

w stands for wow. i was actually there in the summer of 92 but didn’t run. something about valuing my gonads. have fun, man — that’s incredible.
    jco´s last blog post ..Father’s Day in Heaven

Part of me is hoping we’ll just participate in the party and not run! Any advice from your observing the event? I plan to start at dead man’s curve to avoid that fiasco, at least.

10. You need a helmet cam so those of us who have never been gain a greater appreciation for the moment.
    Jack@TheJackB´s last blog post ..Don’t Be Such A Serious Blogger

I’m looking into getting one, actually!